Proof Selection Process
This is the selection process used by Enrique Romero Photography, LLC:
1. I go thru all the images taken during the photo shoot and delete anything that is not workable, i.e. too bright, too dark, blinking, funny faces, etc.
2. I place a Proof logo on the image and upload them to Dropbox. PROOFS can not be posted on Social Media, they are provided to the model for the selection process ONLY!
3. I then send the Model the Dropbox link for her to access.
4. The model needs to go thru the proofs, chooses 15 images and send me the numbers which are found at the top and bottom inside the picture.
5. Once I receive the model’s choices, via either email or text; I go back and look thru the images the model did not choose and if there are any other images I like I will select 5 other images. There will be 20 images selected in total, 15 model selections and 5 photographer selections.
6. I will send my selections to the model for her to be aware of the 5 I have selected. Then proceed to send the images to be retouched by a professional retoucher. I do not retouch my images due to time constraint.
7. IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Once the images are retouches, those will be the images sent out for publication on LIVE YOUR DREAM MODEL PRODUCTION publications and any other publications I receive request for the model to be published in.
8. Once the retouching is done, I upload them back into Dropbox for the model to download ALL of the images that have been retouched. Once the model downloads them, she is expected to advise me so I can delete them from Dropbox.
9. The model will get the images no later than 2 weeks from the date of the final selection. If any emergency arise, I will contact the model and advise her.
10. Once the model downloads the images she is free to use the images for her portfolio, website or social media. As agreed in the Release Form, when my images are published in any format my logo needs to be visible.
11. When another publication sends me a request advising me they are interested in publishing the model, I will advise the model of the publication's interest so he/she can review the publication and let me know if he/she is interested in being published in that publication. Sometimes models ask me "which images are you going to send?" The images I will be sending are images from the group of 20 images retouched by the professional retoucher, NO OTHER IMAGES will be send out for publications.