Enrique Romero Photography, LLC - Live Your Dream Model Productions, LLC - Model Release Form *
By filling out this digital release form, I (Name listed below), Parent of Model who is a Minor (hereafter referred to as the "Parent") hereby consent for value received and without further consideration or compensation to the use (full or in part) of the images for publication in the Enrique Romero Photography, LLC website, in Social Media, for Company promotion and advertisement by the Photographer (Name listed below) its owners, directors, officers, employees, affiliates, and representatives (hereafter referred to as the “Company”) to use, copy, edit, distribute, publish and transmit his /her submitted works publicly or privately, including posting it on the any of Enrique Romero Photography, LLC, and Live Your Dream Model Productions, LLC websites, calendars, newspaper, publications and social media. Enrique Romero, Enrique Romero Photography, LLC retains full copyrights of all materials published in any form. The material can be used for the mentioned projects and promotions in relation to. I understand once the publication is released under no circumstance it will be pulled back or revised.
I hereby agree and state that:
1. This Release form will cover all my submission/s by the Photographer (Enrique Romero, Enrique Romero Photography, LLC) to the Company (Live Your Dream Model Productions, LLC) and any other publication until December 31st, 2019.
2. At its own discretion, the Photographer and the Company may be interested in using the Content in whatever media form it chooses including but not limited to the Publications. If the Company wishes to do so, the Company will contact both the Photographer and Model and obtain approval and a new Publication Release Form will be completed.
3. At its own discretion, the Company may use all or parts of the Questionnaire submitted by the Model in the publication.
4. I understand that once printed or downloaded the Content is embedded perpetually in the end users copy of the Content, with no way for the Company to retrieve or stop access to the Content, hence the perpetual release of rights is essential for the Company to use my content in its publications in any medium or format.
5. I will defend, indemnify and hold the Photographer, and the Company and its owners, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, suppliers, consultants, contractors and agents harmless from and against any and all actual or threatened claims, suits, actions or proceedings, including all related damages, payments, deficiencies, fines, judgments, settlements, liabilities, losses, costs and expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees) (collectively, "Claims") arising out of or relating to: (a) my breach of this agreement or any representation or warranty made by me herein; (b) my negligence or willful misconduct; (c) the Content (including, without limitation, Claims alleging that the Content violates or misappropriates the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third party) ; and/or (d) any violation of any law by me.
6. I understand and agree that the Photographer, and the Company do not supply a free copy of the Magazine, PDF Format or any other Publication and I am responsible for purchasing any issue(s) and copy(ies). Neither MagCloud nor Live Your Dream Model Productions, LLC gives refunds on the sale of the publications. All sales are final. In addition, I understand and agree that the Company will provide tear sheets of the images published in the publication and that there will not be any other compensation for me or any individuals in the Content submissions.
7. I understand and agree that I have reviewed the original Content submission(s), that the Parent and any and all persons depicted or participated in the creation of the Content submission(s) are over the age of 18 and have full legal capacity. I further understand that the Photographer, and the Company require proof of age via either valid Driver’s License or valid Passport of any and all person depicted or participated in the creation of the Content at any time. I further understand that this certification shall also apply in instances where the owner/copyright holder is also depicted in the Content submission(s).
8. Governing Law; Venue. This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to its conflict of law principles. The parties irrevocably consent to the
jurisdiction of the state and federal courts in Miami-Dade County, Florida, U.S.A. for the resolution of any disputes or conflicts arising out of or related to this agreement.
I am aware of the Age Documentation requirement. I have read the information below *
Please take a picture of either your Driver's License, Passport or State ID and email it to ERPphotos@gmail.com or send it via Facebook Messenger.