MODEL MAYHEM MODELS I DO NOT RECOMMEND
There are many things that make a model beautiful. A beautiful smile, outstanding body, a great personality, magnetic charisma, on and on. But as far as I am concerned there is one quality that surpasses all of those special qualities, it is called PROFESSIONALISM.
Everyone's time is valuable and everyone's resources are tight. Budgets for travel, gas, parking, hotels, meals, etc., are at a premium for all of us. When a model agrees to do a photo shoot and then she/he chooses not to return texts, return phone calls or emails, or worse yet does not show up to a schedule photo shoot... that is what I call not being professional. Those actions not only reflect badly on that model, but they cast a bad light on our whole industry.
I decided to add another paragraph. I will share with you the reader reasons I have been given as to why a model did not show to a scheduled photo shoot:
* The time is not convenient for me (why did you agreed on the time to start out with)
* I ran out of gas (why didn't you put gas in your car the day before)
* I could not find a babysitter (why didn't you let me konw the evening before the photo shoot)
* When late: The traffic was bad (why didn't you leave early, the traffic was bad for me also)
* I did not realize the venue was that far (why didnt you check it the evening before)
Photographers be aware!!! These are NO SHOWS
or DROPPED OUT OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH models.
Agree to work with them at your own risk.